None of your right-handed friends get our struggles, and it almost seems like the world is designed for everyone else. Here are some frustrations every lefty goes through!
- You’re trying to interrogate someone, but the brass knuckles won’t fit on your hand. You just know it’s going to chafe the next day!
- How are you supposed to ink out the names of political dissidents without smearing?
- Nikolai always makes fun of you for wearing your Makarov holster on the wrong side. More like the right side!
- When the comrade next to you in the firing squad is a righty, and you bump elbows.
- Say goodbye to using these for emergency weapons.
- Could writing down Big Sergei’s orders in a spiral notebook be any more inconvenient?
- And don’t get me started on pens…
- At least you can make sure every re-education camp has a few of these:
- On the bright side, we lefties are more creative- you know Yuri and Dmitri couldn’t dispose of those bodies on their own!
- Coffee mugs.